At Randoms Escape Rooms we work on price per person for each room, getting a cheaper with more people. Our rooms are currently a maximum of 5-6 people.
One (1) person - £20
Two (2) People - £20
Three (3) People - £18
Four (4) People - £17
Five (5) People - £16
Six(6) People - £15
To make it a little more personal, please contact us with specific dates that you are interested in and we will get in touch with available times for that day.
Also check out our Facebook page for deals.
We accept payments via paypal, and are currrently re-arranging our payment system to accomadate paymets over the phone, or by card in person.
Cash can be paid if agreed in advance.
- What should I wear?
- Comfortable clothing, that you can move in, it could mean sitting, kneeling, climbing.
- How long does the experience last?
- The main experience last up to 60 minutes, however we do recommend that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your booking time. After your experience you are welcome to use the bar area upstairs, where
you will recieve a 10% discount with the voucher provided by Randoms Escape Rooms.
- Can we take pictures during our experience?
- No photographs can be taken in the rooms, so that not to ruin it for any other gamers. However we will take a picture of you and your group with the out come of your attempt, and this will be put
onto our Facebook page and website, which can be downloaded from there, at no additional cost. However if you do not with for your photographs to be on Facebook please advise the co-ordinator and w
can arrange for it to be e-mailed.
- Can I get food and drink there?
- There is a bar there, with a large seating area , where food can be purchased at various times.
- What Ages can participate?
- The ages best suited is 14+, any one under 18 is to be accompanied by an adult, could be a great birthday present for most ages 18 +.
- How do I get to you?
- The post code RH19 4JU should bring you to the Sports club. The closest train station is East Grinstead.
- Can I get a refund I we can not make it?
- This will be at the descretion of the management, an alternative date may be offered if available. 1 weeks notice - full refund , 1 week and less chance to rearrange or 50% refund, less than 48
hours refund only at the descretion of the management.
- One less person is coming can we get a refund?
- This will also be at the descrection of the management, and the amount of notice given.
- I have a discount code, how do I use it?
- When making your booking, we will ask about any discount codes you may have, and will charge you accordingly. Our faecbook page will have regular codes, but only for those who like us.
- Can I arrange to have a party at the location?
- Indeed you can, there are even areas of East Grinstead Sports club that you can hire for parties and events. Perfect to get some one there for their surprise birthday party, and know they will
not see people coming in or question you as to why you are going to the venue.
- Is there heavy lifting involved?
- No heavy lifting is needed in any rooms.
- Do I need to pay a deposit?
- This is at management discretion. At times management may request a £20 cash deposit prior to entering the room. This is to cover the cost of any potential damage. If no damage, the £20 is
returned on leaving the room.